- Look at how much money is coming in and going out
- Check benefit entitlement
- Look at ways to increase your income, reduce your spending and get better value for money
- Create a budget so that you can take better control of your finances for the future
- If you have debts, we will help you to list them and access debt advice from the CMA (Community Money Advice) Hub
- If you are happy to accept the advice from the CMA Hub, they will contact your creditors with a financial statement and negotiate with them about the next steps
- We can then help you to put into practice the plan the CMA Hub have produced for you
If you want to take this further see Where Do I Start?